Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Christmas is coming, OOppps, I said Christmas

This is one thing that is really bothering me lately. You see all over the mainstream media (yes I am talking about FoxNews) that Christmas is under attack. It seems like all over, city and state gov't are removing any reference to Chirstmas. and that retailers are not promoting Christmas, but Christmukah. It's all freakin' rediculous.

What the worst part is though is how FoxNews is making it seem like it's all over where it's happening, when in reality, it's only a view places. They are even attacking retailers who have changed their Christmas ads. In my opinion those ads that they are attacking is just fun and querky, and jews and chirstians should be offendend that someone is trying to push those two holidays together.

Don't get me wrong, I love FoxNews' news coverage. The problem is, there is less and less news coverage, and more an more opinion and editorial. FoxNews slams some of the larger newspapers for their liberal agenda, but what is being slammed is primarily in those papers Op/Ed section. Yet you don't see FoxNews stop the news coverage, and promote that they are going into an Op/Ed piece. They just keep going like it's actual news that they are covering.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home